I just love these little reindeer cupcakes! They are so simple to make, that my little girl was making them on her own, without assistance, after just showing her how to do it once! It is a fun activity to do with your kids on a cold, snowy December afternoon. And, they are just as much fun to eat as they are to make!
More fun cupcake recipes:
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- Yield: 25
- Category: Dessert
- Make the chocolate cupcakes as directed on the box.
- Frost them with the chocolate frosting.
- Use two mini pretzels as the “antlers”, one on each side. Press them into the frosting gently.
- Place two candy eyes, right under the pretzels.
- Place the mini vanilla wafer under the eyes.
- Using a small baggie as a piping bag, scoop a large spoonful of frosting into the bag, and cut off the corner tip.
- Put a small dot of frosting on the middle of the vanilla wafer, to hold the red m&m; nose.
- Press the red m&m; nose onto the frosting.
- Repeat until each cupcake is finished.